Briella and Uncle Rhett at our Cousins the Fords. They live in Idaho Falls out in the country and have horses and everything! Briella holding Dust Bunny( a kitty)
Hey Tacie! I don't know if you remember me, but we went to school together. I moved after our sophemore year of high school (Dixie). Ashley Echols? Anyways, I remember you. Your kids are so cute. I have a 4 year old girl and a 21 month old boy. I hope you remember me, if you do, check out my blog.
2 comments:
Hey Tacie! Cute blog! Your kids are so darling!
Hey Tacie! I don't know if you remember me, but we went to school together. I moved after our sophemore year of high school (Dixie). Ashley Echols? Anyways, I remember you. Your kids are so cute. I have a 4 year old girl and a 21 month old boy. I hope you remember me, if you do, check out my blog.
Post a Comment