We were at the Harvest Fest, my mom had a
booth there, and it started snowing like crazy!!!
Easton liked walking in it, but he didn't like
being cold and wet!
Me and the kids!
Uncle Rhett had to keep chasing down Easton!
Briella thought the snow was so neat! She said
"It's like santa and snow on tv!" this is her first
experience that she actually knew what snow was!
5 comments:
oh no! it looks like no one else is there!!
Taci!! How are you doing? I havn't seen you in forever, probably since high school when we had cooking togetheR!! You look so good
Hey, Tacie. It's looking pretty cold out there. Not to rub it in, but I have to tell you that it was too hot over here for even a light jacket, and we were all in short sleeves today... I bet you'll have a beautiful white Christmas, though.
Hey Tacie,
I got your message the other day. Oh, and I what happened with the whole letter thing?? I totally forgot.
So, sorry I didn't get back to you. I haven't been feeling the greatest and then we went out of town.
So, where are your halloween pics?? It's time to update. :)
I know, I know... who am I to talk. but you have more kids than me and I have an excuse... I'm lazy :)
Anyway, I hope you guys are doing well. i am way jealous that you get to be in cooler weather. I HATE the warm weather. Oh and did I tell you I HATE the warm weather??
K well tel your family I said HI!
Take Care!
I can't believe how big Easton is now. I remember he was almost double Jake's size at Desiree's baby blessing, but that was over a year ago. Where are you living now?
Post a Comment