Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Briella's Half Birthday!

So Briella has been getting upset lately everytime we talk about her turning four. She just doesn't want to. So We decided to have a half birthday for her. She got a mike stand to practice singing like Hannah Montana(her new favorite thing) and a miley cyrus barbie.
Briella decided she wanted a pink cake that she wanted to help me make.

We went to McDonalds and ate and let the kids play on the playplace. Now being the big germ freak that I am, my kids had to come home and have a shower. So I braided briella's hair so it would be all curly the next day for preschool. It actually just turned out really frizzy!


My kids sharing cake. the funny part is they wern't sharing. I didn't post any pictures of them fighting eachother because Bella wanted the cake all to herself.



My cute little 3 and a half year old!




3 comments:

Kate Call said...

i love that you celebrated her half birthday... where was that idea when i was a kid! i'm going to have to tell idea to my husband... maybe its not too late for me to have 2 birthday a year either! ha!
she is adorable.. so so cute! such a cute family!

Rach said...

Cute pictures Tacie! I have been waiting for you to update your blog :) That's hilarious that she doesn't want to turn 4! Hahaha... what a great idea to celebrate her 1/2 b-day. These will be great memories to look back on when she is older. You are such a great mom!

Tobler's said...

How cute that is such a fun idea! Looks like you had a fun halloween too.
OH, can you email me your address so I can send you a Christmas Card? my email is: chuckielou@hotmail.com