Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day at the "beach"

We burried Ariel in the Sand!!

All the Way!

Briella playing in the sand!



Easton having a blast!


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Holy Crap! I haven't looked at your blog in forever. I always just assume that you STILL haven't updated your blog. (Kind of like me :) Anyway, I have been missing out. I can't believe how big your kids are!!!!!! Easton is getting so big and Briella is so old. She's such a beautiful little girl. Man, I just can't believe how big they are. SO like the last 50 posts I haven't even seen until today. Briella looks so cut in her dance recital. Easton is just a handsome little bugger and you look just as cute as ever. You are going to be one of those people that never age. I hate you ! :) j/k
I hope you all are doing well. Maybe one day we can meet up and hang out. Tell your family hi!

Mandy said...

I guess I'd better say something about George :)... George you look good too :)

Cass said...

I'm so glad you updated, Hooray!! I love that you're still dancing and totally workin' it. I love to see all the pics of your kids, they are so cute and I can see their little personalities through the pictures! It looks like you're happy and doing great. Keep the blogs a comin'.