We found out June 10th (the day after Easton's 2nd Birthday) that we are expecting again! Yay we are so excited! Briella has been wanting our family to have a baby so bad! But we haven't told her yet I think it would be too long a wait, well see how long we can keep it from her. So we'll be having a new little one in Febuary!

Nine weeks and 2 days
9 comments:
congrats Tacie, you make darling kids. I'm really excited for you! are you going to find out what it is? you do have one of each. anyway, I hope you're feeling good. Let's talk soon
congrats!!!! wasn't i just asking you about this a couple of weeks ago while i was home?? funny! that is too exciting! 3 kids... crazy! but so so fun!
*** i still can't get over that you have them natural!!! what a woman!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! Hope you are feeling good!
YAY!!! That is so exciting! Congratulations!
ya! it looks like there is two! I am excited to have little babies together
Glad everything is ok, hope you continue with no problems! Congrats!
That's great news! So happy for all of you.
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Three is definately a challenge, but a fun adventure.
WOO HOO!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! I hope you are feeling ok. When are you guys coming to stg?
Post a Comment