Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Briella and Mommy

So I decided I wanted a change with my hair so I chopped it. When I picked Briella up from school she cried her head off because she decided that she wanted her hair short like mommy's too! I didn't want to chop hers but I decided i would let her choose and she wanted too so. . . . . .

She's not doing her cute smile but I like this pic of her, she thinks she's Selena Gomez!!!! I like her hair I think it makes her look older.


She always closes her eyes!

She has to wear her bangs over her eye cuz she thinks she looks cool! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks so pretty. It makes it look so much thicker cut like this.

Mandy said...

Man, Briella's hair is STILL long. Even after you guys "chopped" it. She looks so pretty. (As always, and as do you) Hate you! :)
I love it though. So cute! Gosh she's getting so big. I can't believe it!
We miss you guys! Come down some day will ya?