Sunday, November 8, 2009

George's Injury

Monday Oct. 26 George had an accident at work. He ended up getting his finger cut pretty bad! They worked on it for an hour and a half! He had to have artificial skin and seven stitches for what they could stitch up. It has given him a lot of pain since! To make it worse it's his right hand!

 Here it is at about two weeks so it has healed A LOT and still looks this gross!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

So gross! Nasty Nasty! Tell him he better not be following in your dads footsteps right?

Mandy said...

Wowzas! George, How many times do I have to tell you that placing your finger under the meat slicer will SURLY lacerate your phalanges ?? (fingers):)
Hope you're feeling better!

I can't imagine....My hand becomes completely nonfunctional when I cut my fingernails too short!