Sunday, January 24, 2010

Our First Cousin!!! Burklee!

I am finally an aunt now that all my siblings have had their turn! Burklee was born Dec. 18, 2009! And we got a surprise visit on Jan. 16! We didn't think we were going to get to see her until Jan. 31 on her blessing but Tawsha and Justin brought her up for the day! Boy were my kids excited! It was fun we all got to mul her to death! :) She is so stinkin CUTE!!!! We love her!

Briella's first time holding Burklee! She could hardly contain her excitement!!


I know these are blurry but Easton's little face was so cute!


He wanted to hold her so bad he was trying to take her from me!


He thought her feet were so tiny!!!


Cousins! They are so stinkin cute together!!!


 
Easton and Burklee


Briella and Burklee!

1 comment:

I Gotta Try That said...

These are my three favorite little people in the whole world. They are beautiful!!!