Monday, February 22, 2010

My cute kiddies!

Halee is 6 days old in these pics and I can't believe it! Briella and Easton just love her to dealth and dote on her every second they get! I am so glad there hasn't been any jealousy or nothing! Briella just loves her sister and Easton constantly wants to "pet" the baby. :) He loves "hawee"!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at that tiny little leg!! so cute!!

Mandy said...

OH... My... GOOD.... NESS...
She is a doll!!! I love these pics! I wish I could hold her. What a cutie patootie! I hope you are feeling well!
ps did your feet swell like they did with Briella? I remember you telling me how swollen you got.. haha,,,,

Julie said...

Oh she is soooo cute! Congrats!

Kate Call said...

oh she is perfect!! congrats! .... her hair is delicious!!!!

I Gotta Try That said...

I have the cutest grand kids ever!