I'm so glad that Halee is home and doing better! That had to be so scary! I loved all your cute pics! You have the cutest family! Best of luck to George with the LPN program! That is so awesome!
She is a little sweetheart!
oh was a sweet cutie! I love her and want to hold her! Hopefully I will see her Wednesday!
she is ADORABLE, i'm glad she's home and healthy :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so glad that Halee is home and doing better! That had to be so scary! I loved all your cute pics! You have the cutest family! Best of luck to George with the LPN program! That is so awesome!
She is a little sweetheart!
oh was a sweet cutie! I love her and want to hold her! Hopefully I will see her Wednesday!
she is ADORABLE, i'm glad she's home and healthy :)
Post a Comment