I can't believe my beautiful baby girl is 5 years old!!! Its crazy how time flies!!! Briella starts kindergarten this year and she is so ready! She can spell, write and read small words and all her family members names. She is very helpful with Halee and just loves playing with her. Her favorite color is blue. She loves princesses and fairies! She has already lost two teeth! So crazy! She loves to be outside and is very active! She is quite the little sassy fireball but despite it all I LOVE HER so much and don't know what I would do without her! ( but boy am I in for it when she gets older with her attitude!! :) ) She's my girl!
Briella and me the day she was born! ( I look soooo bad!)
Briella four months old! So cute! I think Halee looks just like her!
Briella's first birthday! Such a cutie!
I love my beautiful girl!! HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY BRIELLA!!!
2 comments:
Grandma sure love's her Briella!
Man, I can't believe Bella is FIVE!!! Crazy!! She is such a sweetheart and we miss her tons!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIELLA!!! We love you! You look so pretty in your pictures!
Post a Comment