Monday, February 21, 2011

Blast Off with the Kidds

Our super good friends had to move to Pocatello! My kids were sad, so before they left we had a playdate at Blast Off! And I think all the kids enjoyed themselves!
 Halee and Aiden! they are four months apart.
 She was so fasinated with him! It was way cute to see them play!
 Teitjen, Halee and Briella
 Love Halee's face!
 Annabell and Easton! These too little buddies are so cute! Annabell always says that she is  gonna marry Easton in the Temple and now he says it too!! lol
 Silly kiddos!
 Two pretty princesses! I love Annies pose!!
 Crazy buddies!!

 um. . . .  ok? I think they could be smooching!!
 YEP!! we had to tell them no!! but it was so cute! :)
 Halee, Briella, Mickie and Aiden. Briella sure loves Mickie and is really gonna miss her in Primary!

No comments: