Finally getting around to posting Halee's first Birthday! It was super fun! I did cupcake theme with Lime Green and Purple! We just invited parents and siblings and had a dinner with a pinata!! ;) Earlier the same day we took her to Red Robin to be sung to! She liked that! And she broke my camera!!! So I also spent the day stressing out about not having a camera!!!
The super cute birthday girl sleeping on the way home from shopping!
The party and yes, she ripped the table cloth!!
Yummy Yummy cupcakes!!
Still sleeping just minutes before her party!
Bean bag toss game I made!
The two cutest siblings any birthday girl could ask for!
Loves her uncle Rhett!
Opening Presents! She didn't quite get it at first!!
SUPER angry that her toys were being taken away!!!
Loving her baby!!! She loves dolls!
Cute sissy!
Hitting her cupcake pinata!!
Daddy showing her how to blow out her candle!!
Trying to touch the candle! She decided she didn't want to eat her cake!
Playing in her new crawling tunnel!
Love this fun little personality!
Grammy and Grampy!
Kisses for Daddy!
Cutest little bum bum !! :)
She thinks she is so neat!!! I love this girl!!
4 comments:
Cute! Love the picture of her cute bum!
She's darling, what a great party!
i wish we could have been there! Love her!
Cute B-day party, cute colors, cute everything! Especially cute ONE YEAR OLD!!! Man, she is a doll!! Love the leggings!
Your kids are all so cute! I can't believe how big they are all getting. It's just NOT POSSIBLE!
Hope you guys are all doing well! When are you going to move back to St. George?? :)
Post a Comment