At two years she weighs 29 lbs and is 35 3/4 in tall! She talks like crazy! She says everything! Some of my favorites are "I did!" (whenever I ask or tell her to do something) "mommy! I want you!" (mostly when she's put to bed!) "mommy hold you!" "i love you much!"(my FAVE) "I poop farted!" (yes I think its cute!) she says everyones names, she loves Minnie mouse, disney princess and baby dolls! I swear she has at least 20 baby dolls and carries at least 4 around at a time! She loves to be mommy and feed and undress them and change their diapers :) She sings the alphabet, twinkle twinkle, I am a Child of God, You are my sunshine, wheels on the bus and Red solo cup all by herself!! She is SO smart! She counts to 10 and then makes up after that. She understands colors but doesn't put them to the right ones :) She is THE BIGGEST candy monster ever! She loves milk, apple juice, yogurt, cereal and string cheese. She loves pizza, pretzles, goldfish and cheetos! She will go get the big tub of cheetos out of the pantry all by herself! She loves to have stories read to her and songs sung to her! She is the biggest sweetheart and I am so grateful for her! She keeps me smiling every minute of the day! She is so sassy and sweet and just a dolly!!
Her last night being one year old!! In bed!
Waking up to birthday balloons!! Minnie Mouse pancakes for breakfast!!
Helping mommy watch baby Kylah.
Made pizza for lunch! So fun!!
Party at our house
WE went to Red Robin for dinner with Grandma and Rhett! So fun!
Opening presents from us :)
Cupacakes!!!
Ready for bed with all her new stuffies :)















2 comments:
She's such a cutie! I love her warcry face in the balloon pictures! I can't believe my little girly is 2!
My beautiful Halee!
Post a Comment