Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was  along day! George pulled a 10-6 shift Sat. Night so he was running on hardly any sleep but was such a good sport! The Kids woke up to their church gifts. We went to Cousin Blake's Mission Report and it was wonderful! He has changed and grown SO much! Then a luncheon at Normas. Then to Sylvias for an egg hunt. Then we went to Moms. The kids had another egg hunt, yummy dinner and then they played t-ball in the yard and hopscotch. I love holidays to spend with my family. I am SO grateful for the Savior and his sacrifice for me and my family. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.
 Briella got a baptism book and a "real" CTR ring inside the egg :)
 Easton LOVES Nephi and begs for this Liahona EVERY time I go into Seagull Book!
 Halee's :)
 This picture crack me up!!!


 Our annual confetti eggs!! Halee LOVED them! Once she figured out what they were she did them all on her own head!!





 My pretty girl!
 getting sis!
 Cousins
 Halee and Aydree
 I love this pic! Briella is getting Aydree and Aydree is getting Halee and Halee could care less!!


 Briella and Nikki
 My handsome guy!


 All the Chapa little cousins except Tracen! We missed that little guy! He left Easton outnumbered!!

 Easton making confetti Angels!

 One STICKY mess! Headed for more Easter fun!
 Saved eggs to get Grandma and Rhett!!



 LOVE my babies!!





 Uncle Rhett hid eggs for the kids at Grandmas!



 my pretty baby!!


 Super Cute Easter cake my mom made the kiddos!! They LOVED it!

 Playing hopscoth and tball. I didn't bring the kids a change of clothes so grandma put her hoodies on the girls. They looked SO getto LOL

 Grandma told Halee "I like your boots!" Well Halee thought Grandma said something else and decided to give her a closer look!! She is SO funny!



1 comment:

Timber said...

Cute! I love that their Easter baskets were focused on Christ. Their Easter outfits were all so cute!!! And Halee and her... boots ha ha she is so funny!