Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Fathers Day was a great day :) I am so Thankful for George and all he does for me and the kiddos. He is the best Dad I could have ever picked for our kids! I appreciate and love him and all that he does.

 We made Daddy breakfast in bed and gave him presents and a Card!!

 Somebody loves her Daddy!
 Daddy after the Golf party and dinner. He had to go to work :( But I guess thats the life of  a Nurse.
Golfing party!!
 Me and my Dad. I love my dad. He can do anything, fix anything, build anything and is always there for me. He loves me no matter what. I couldn't have asked Heavenly Father for a better Dad because he is THE BEST!! Happy Fathers Day Daddy!

 These guys love him too!!

Then there is my Grandpas! I love my Grandpa's . They are all different and each special to  me in their own way.
 My Grandpa in Heaven who I never met but I  know he loves me and looks out for me every day.
 My Grandpa Peterson who  loves to see the kiddos and acts gruff but still cares and loves us.

 and Grandpa Bitton who is so sweet and caring!! Who shows us he loves us and is fun to spend time with!

No comments: