Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fun Cousins!!

I wish we saw these guys more!! My kids just love them! And so do I! Aunt Kate and Grandpa stopped by with the kiddos for just a day and it was fun!! The kids had rides on the sled with the 3 wheeler, played at the park, had a picnic at the pioneer day dinner, the boys wrestled, the girlies made up dances and then more playing!!

Halee  just LOVED Rex!! He is such a CUTIE!! Such a good happy baby!!
 these three are SO fun together!! I love how sweet Katies girls are!! And pretty!


 These two are hilarious! They like each other but also love to get on one anothers nerves!!
 Notice the two littles on the ground throwing grass on eachother!!
 These two were so fun!! They were teasing and wrestling and being best of friends!!!

All the goofballs!!
Cute boys!!
I love how it looks like Halee is holding Paisley!! Paisley is 5 months older than Halee but quite a bit smaller!! She is a cutie!! It was fun to finally get to meet her!!
Always love to see Grandpa!! We sure love him!! He is always so caring and interested in how were doing. He and Grandma are always interested in whats going on in your life and sincerely care. I miss and love Grandma. I know she would have loved seeing all the kids together.

2 comments:

Timber said...

How fun! I am so jealous you got to see them.

Katie said...

How did you get so many cute pictures. It was sooooo fun to see you guys. I wish we could hang out more often. We love and miss you buckts