So Dec. 9 was Easton's half birthday! He was excited! We got him a Wiggles Microphone to sing with! He loved it! And got to watch his new Wiggles Movie! Than later we did his favorite pizza for dinner and I bought an extra bag of pepperoni's for him to put all over! And we did yellow cake with chocolate frosting. He had a fun day! I love my sweet little boy and am so glad he's part of our family!
Easton opening his present! He was so excited!
Cute baby!!!
the kids making their pizza better!
Easton's favorite thing about pizza is the "roni's" that is all he eats on the pizza. So I made sure he had plenty for his pizza :)
The kids making Easton's cake
Big sister helper
My little cutie! and his RONI"S!
Easton blowing his candles!
My cute little two and a hlaf year old! We love him sooooo much!!
He was so good to let sis have a turn :)
No comments:
Post a Comment