Sunday, December 13, 2009
The kids are getting so excited for Christmas! We we have been doing a lot of fun activities to make the days go faster! The kids have countdown calenders with chocolates that they look forward to at night and we read about Mary and Joesph every night. We have a white stocking on our tree that is for Jesus and Briella has been really excited coming up with her gift for Jesus. One thing she said is being kind to her brother! Mom likes that one! The kids are also excited for their baby sister coming soon and everyday they have to love my tummy and talk to her! I can't wait for her to be a part of our family! I love my kids and their sweet angel spirits! I am so blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was so excited when you wrote on my blog! Its so good to hear from you. Your kids are soooo adorable! Have a great christmas!
Post a Comment