So I had Halee Monday and was suppose to go home Tuesday. The kids came for a visit and George took them home at noon for lunch. Well at 12:20 I felt like I was wetting my pants and decided maybe i should use the bathroom. All of the sudden I felt liquid running up my stomach and hips and lifted up my blanket to find blood gushing everywhere! I was terrified and called the nurse! Anyways I ended up hemorrhaging and had to have a transfusion with two units of blood. It was pretty scary! So I got to finally go home Wednesday! Here are some pics of our sweet little princess! I love her!
8 comments:
Congrats! She's adorable. I love the hair. (And I'm a little jealous, too. My three-month-old is losing all of hers.)
congrats on the baby! I love all that dark hair, she's really sweet! I can't believe you have a family of 5, crazy. But oh so fun!! when you visit your sister again you better call me, I only live maybe 5 minutes away. love ya Tace.
Congratulations! Halee is a cutie.
She is so cute. Congrats, and I am so glad you and baby are ok.
Oh my goodness! That's scary. I'm so glad that you are okay. She is absolutely beautiful! Congrats!
no way what a cutie!! Look at that hair! What cute pics you got! I swear I was tearing up looking at you with your three kids in the hospital! It is such an amazing time and awesome that you had your kids there! Did you ever think that you had so much love in you.. I thought that for sure I couldn't love any of my other kids after my first but then I had my second and I realized that there is nothing better in this world then my family! What a fun time for you! I am glad that everything went ok!
Her hair looks so soft and fluffy!! shes just to cute!
Well what can I say?
(In a singing voice).. LOOOOOVE iiiit!
I do have to say though, I think she has my coloring,,, you know naturally tan w/ a great complexion.
Post a Comment