Monday Feb 15 I went to my DR appt at 1:00 pm. I had high blood pressure and just happened to be dilated to a five so we decided to have a baby! So I headed to the hospital at 3pm. They started me at about 4pm on pitocin. I went all natural so I sat on birthing balls for most of the time and around 7:30 I felt her coming and got into the bed and Halee came at 8:16 pm. She was 8 lbs 1oz and 21in long. Lots of black hair! We love her and she's such a good baby!
4 comments:
so so so very sweet!! I can't wait for our little boy to join us!! Lots of hugs to your cute little family!
I wish i could hold her right now!! Shes so beautiful! I love her!
She can already open her mouth as wide as her mom can : )
super dooper cute pictures of you guys! Did you go All Natur-AL, you crazy lady you?
She is beautiful! Congrats!
Post a Comment