I can't believe you are already two weeks old!! Crazy!! You are such a sweet baby! At two months:
* You SMILE like crazy!! You are such a happy baby! Especially in the morning you just love to smile and coo! :)
* You are gaining control of your head, don't still quite have it all the way though!
* You are 12 pounds 8 oz and 24 in long! We call you chunkalunck! :)
* You hum while you sleep! Its so cute!
* You talk a lot!
* You are really good at following with your eyes. You spot me from across the room and will watch me! You always have to know what moms doing!
* I think I'm your favorite! :) You always want mommy and not just to eat but to cuddle! Daddy gets jealous that you always cry for him!
* You love Briella and Easton! They love to play with you and they can make you smile so big!
* You giggle in your sleep but not while your awake! So funny!
* You still eat a lot! Just nursing but I feel like were always nursing!
* I love your eyes! They are so expressive and gorgeous!
You are such a fun loving baby! you are growing so fast and get more beautiful everyday! We Love you SOSOSOSOSOS much!!! Love Mom and Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment