Tuesday, April 27, 2010

26!

I can't believe I'm 26! Crazy! It was a fun day! I got to spend time with my little family! George woke me up with my fav breakfast Jamba and Mrs. Powells Cinnamon Roll! YUMMY!  The kids had wrapped me presents :) Lots of Clothes!! Then we got ready for the day, did a little shopping and had McDonalds Lunch :) Then the kids made my cake haha and we took them out to my Parents so we could go to dinner and a movie with out kiddies!  We ate at Roadhouse and saw Dear John. It was a good movie! I had a great birthday, thanks everybody!

Look at how my cake turned out!! LOL
I had to post this one because my Dad is smiling!!! And he looks cute! :)
East doing the two and me and Bella doing the six! Wow I can't believe I'm 26, I don't feel that old!

4 comments:

Mickie Ann said...

Happy Birthday!! Wow your only 26!! Makes my being 31 seem so old!! Looks like you had a FABULOUS birthday!!

Cass said...

Happy Birthday Tacie! Sounds like you had a great day! Talk to ya soon.

Anonymous said...

dad does look cute! He never smiles like that

teesha & joel said...

happy (late) birthday! looks like you had a perfect day :) that cinnamon roll makes my tummy growl haha.