Monday, June 14, 2010

Briella's Birthday Parties!

 I know these are late but I needed to post some of Briella's birthday pics. Briella woke up on her birthday with BALLOONS all over her room!! She was so happy! The night before she got to open a new outfit to wear for her special day! She had preschool for a few hours and got to take special treats that she made! Then she got Mcdonalds for lunch! And we all went out to Red Robin for her birthday dinner! And everyone came over to our house after for cake and presents! She got four new princess dresses, acessories and all sorts of princess toys and things to do princess! Clothes and dress ups! I think she had a good day! Then that weekend we did a princess friend party for her at the studio! They played games, decorated tiaras and had cupcakes!
 You can't really see it but this Tiana cake was sooooo cute!
Singing to Briella, she was so excited yet so embarased too!!
 Hey look at me!!! I'm FIVE!!!

No comments: