My most favorite little boy in the whole entire world is now three years old!!! I can't believe it! It makes me sooo sad! He is such a fun little guy! He loves to play and act things out! His favorite thing right now is Toy Story! He is really into Woody! He likes Shrek too! He loves meat, rice and beans! He LOVES pepperoni! He takes after his mommy in the fact that he would be stinkin happy if you gave him a can of olives or a box of Junior Mints! He loves chocolate (that's not like me or his Dad!) He hates to get his hair cut! He likes the color green. First thing he thinks he needs every morning is "tv and juice" He is so out going and friendly, I really like that about him. He loves soccer, I can't wait till he's old enough to play! He is so sweet to both his sisters and especially loves to take care of Halee and sings to her so sweetly. He is very full of energy and lots of the time reminds me of Rhett! I love this little boy so much and am so thankful to be his mommy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GUY!
Just after he was born when they laid him on me!


No comments:
Post a Comment