Thursday, September 16, 2010

Halee is 7 months!

Okay, boy does time fly! I swear i just posted about her 6 months and its now seven months! Where has the seven months gone!! It seems like I just had the little sweetheart!! :) Halee is getting so fun! She loves to play and get attention! She is SO smiley!! She eats everything babyfood! She also eats graham crackers and animal crackers and cheerios. She can get everywhere she wants by scooting and rolling. She gets up on all fours and rocks but then just decides to scoot! She is starting to get brave and pull herself up on things. She loves feet! I think its disgusting! But she loves to grab and try to eat peoples bare feet!! :) She got her lower two teeth in 3 weeks ago and they are staring to show when she smiles! She gives kisses and high fives and thinks she's funny! She says momma at me when I put her down for a nap or leave her on the living room floor! She is such a sweetie and we really enjoy her!!
 Taken Sept. 15! We got her a toothbrush for her pearly whites!! :)
  
my sweetie at Timbers wedding
 Halee is so flexible! She constantly pulls her legs to straddle :)


1 comment:

Timber said...

I miss her! She is too adorable!