Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ramona and Beezus

So my mom took Briella to see the movie, Ramona and Beezus this past weekend. Well this morning Briella woke up crying that she NEEDS a big sister! It's NOT FAIR that she didn't get a big sister! I tried to explain to her that I didn't get a big sister either! That me and her were SPECIAL because we were the big sisters! Yeah that didn't work! She still bawled, literally, her eyes out that she needed a big sister. i suggested that she just pick some one she like to be her big sister, like Timber. So did Grandma. So now she decided that her and Timber could be Ramona and Beezus, only Briella gets to be Beezus (cuz Selena Gomez is Beezus!).
and she said "mean Ramona moved away!"  :) so just Halee and Beezus live here now!

1 comment:

Timber said...

Briella! I love being your big sister! Your the best little sister ever and i'm sorry i moved away. but i am coming to visit at christmas