Tuesday, March 1, 2011

George's Golden Birthday!!

George turned 28 on the 28th!! I love him so much and am so grateful for all he does for our little family! I threw him a Coke Themed Party! we had taco plates and black bean salsa and coke floats! We invited the family and siblings over for dinner and a yummy homemade icecream cake! Then me and him went out to a movie!! Just Go With It! Super cute! He got a Yankees hardhat and lots of clothes, hoodies and Cafe Rio giftcard!! I think he got pretty spoiled!! Love ya babe!!











3 comments:

Borchardt's said...

Happy birthday George! OMGosh Halee is so cute! I cant believe she is one that went by so fast! You guys have such a cute family!

Holly said...

How fun!!! I had my 28th birthday on the 28th last year too!

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday George!!