Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day of First Grade!

Briella started First Grade today!!! She took  her own lunch and was so excited. Her teacher this year  is Mrs. Eckman. She said she had a GREAT day!!! I love my big girl!!!
 my beautiful big first grader!!
 she wanted a Tinkerbell back pack and lunch box this year!

 sitting in class at her very own desk!!

 Easton is doing "mommy school" and he had to have a Buzz and Woody backpack!

 so fun! they love to color and get crafty!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

So sweet! Teagan was happy to have her own desk this year too!

Susan said...

I love mommy school! I think that is a great plan! I'm going to do that!

Katie said...

Cutie patooties- I wish I could have seen them all in person this summmer, hopefully next time. My kids just adored seeing all of your kiddos- x0x0x0

Yeah for 1st Grade Briella!!!!