The last few days this little stinker WILL not keep her diaper on! She takes it off at free will no matter where she is, once peeing all over my kitchen floor! And I have found her like this at nap time 3 or 4 time now!! She is able to tell me wet or poop after she has a dirty diaper and come to me wanting it off! But yesterday she kept telling me pee all day so i kept sitting her on the big toilet and praising her and she did trickle a little one time. So I decided to get her a little potty so i didnt have to hold her on the toilet and we got her some pull ups and I am going to let her do it when she wnats and really encourage her. Briella was trained at this age so its possible :) 'll keep you posted!
little stinker!
so squishy!! I love her!
loving her new potty!!
love this funny little girls personality!!
I wish she could stay this way forever!!
No comments:
Post a Comment