We bought a big box of peaches, nectarines and pears. They are so yummy!! But they spoil so fast! On Sunday we made fresh homemade peach shakes :) then again on tuesday night!! But I decided I wanted to try and make jam so they didn't all go bad. I have never canned in my life but it was actually pretty easy and fun, it just took a while!! So long that I watched 3 movies and didn't get to bed until 2 in the morning!!!
boiling my peaches to get the skin off :)
Yes thats my good looking hubby helping me! what a nice guy!
Me so proud! :) I did 13 jars of jam!! Go me :) lol
random cute pic of the peach shakes on sunday that Halee spilt all over Grammys floor!
and tonight I canned 6 jars of pears!!


1 comment:
Yay Tacie and canning! Proud of you. Mine tasted yummy on my toast this morning. Love the picture of Georges pose and Halee nursing is hilarious!
Post a Comment