Saturday, September 10, 2011

The kids Missions!

My sweet little kiddos reported to their missions today! It was so cute! When they arrived at the "MTC" they got name tags, companions and boarding passes. They flew on a plane to their missions and served their missions and flew home on the plane where we were waiting to greet them with welcome home signs!! I got to be a stewardess on the plane ride to the mission and a sister in the ward took Halee for me so I could help and she screamed bloody murder until I took her pouting little booty back and she sat on the stairs with me and ate m&ms.
 my missonaries heading off to the MTC
 Riding the Plane. Easton and his companion
 Riding the Plane, Briella and her companion. And notice the lovely treat cart!
 Halee eating her m&ms on the stairs. She was so mad at me for giving her away!
 my cuties showing me their missions!
 celebrating being done. Then we got a special treat! It was our families turn to stay and help clean the church building. The kids helped take out all the garbages while I vaccumed upstairs. They were so happy to help and it was a good experience for them.
 Elder Chapa
 Sister Chapa
Baby sister Chapa who just happened to find a marker while I was cleaning and colored on her face!!

I am so proud of my kiddos and love them so much! I love teaching them the Gospel of Jesus Christ and am so glad they truely believe it and want to be a part of it!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

I love that activity, we did that once when I was in primary and it is an activity that I will never forget! Looks like you guys did a great job with it!

Timber said...

I love how you post pictures of Hals coloring all over your house and the next post is a picture with marker on her face (: They are all such cuties