We took the kids out to the Harvest Fest. They have all kinds of games and things for kids and booths and food. Well this year was SUPER windy and not so fun so we didn't stay too long. But we did enjoy a few fun things while we were there. Grammy even bought the kids homemade cookies!
the fun straw maze! the kids love it
Halee going through with Grandma. She wasn't to sure about it :)
The train ride, yet another thing she wasn't too sure about!
look at the dust!! it was SO windy!
Halee is smiling and waving!
look at Bellas hair! the wind was insane!
bouncing in the bounce house! Halee LOVED that!
Of course me and Tim had to do the joust battle!! It was so fun! It was hard to balance and those things were extremely heavy!!
going down!!
Timber said I didn't play fair cuz I would get her when she was down! :)
or i'd just leap at her too!
Tim has me in a tackle, but I got her back! Below I am getting ready for a body slam!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment