Here are the kids leaving their cookies and milk out for Santa before bed :)
Christmas Morning waiting to see what Santa brought!!!
Briella with her stroller from Santa
Halee with her Stroller. She was MOST excited when she saw!
East with his Mickey Mouse Rocket Ship from Santa
opening presents
got a popeye doll like unlce Rod!
found Chocolate in her stocking!!
My little Snow white!! Love her!
We had such a good Christmas! So fun! I love spoiling my kids! But even more important I love to be able to reflect on the importance of family and celebrate the Saviors birth. I am so grateful to my Savior and Heavenly Father always every day but especially at this time of year. Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I love that while opening presents the only picture of Halee smiling is when she found chocolate (: And gosh that last picture of her is gorgeous!!!
i love the magic of christmas morning- your kids are soooo cute
Post a Comment