Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Family Christmas Card 2011

We want to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Hope you and yours are doing great! We have had a good year! Briella is 6 this year and in the First Grade. She is doing extremely well and doing third grade level work! She is on her second year of gymnastics and loving it! She likes playing teacher and collecting Petshops! She is such a big helper and we just love her!
Easton is now four! Where did the time go?! I chose to do preschool at home with him because he's my only boy and I was having a tough time wanting to let him go! He is such a sweetheart! He is so full of energy and can go a million miles a minute but put in a movie or turn on the tv and he is GLUED to it!! He loves toy story and chipmunks and eating bacon! He is getting quite smart and keeps me on my toes! I love my favorite boy!
Halee will be 2 in February which makes me so sad that my baby is growing up! She is SO fun!! She sings songs and acts so silly! She loves to dance and skip around! She says more everyday! She is a little chatter box! She loves babies and is going to be such a good mommy! She is my baby sweetheart and we just love having her!
I am a stay at home Mommy and loving every minute of it. I am slowly going to start back in to school in the evenings when I have free time. George has worked full time at Vernon Steel and Part time at 2 different nursing homes this year. He is so excited to Start the LPN program Jan.9 and we all can't wait!! He is such a good Dad and wonderful Husband. I am so proud of him.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: