Thursday, February 2, 2012

Another Seizure!

It happened again! Jan 31 tuesday, Halee had another febrile seizure! So scary. It didn't last as long as the last one but this time she turned totally purple! Yes I was home alone again, and yes I called 911! The medics came and gave me the ok to go to a community care where I met George. They ran all sorts of tests that all came back fine so they never did pinpoint why which isn't comforting. So we are switching Pediatric Drs to one who will be more sensitive to our concerns and hope to get this all figured out!  These pics are after at the drs office and you can tell how out of it they make her! I hate to see my baby this way!

3 comments:

I Gotta Try That said...

Sweet little baby girl!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Tace this make me so sad!:( I hope that the new Docter will be able to pin point exactly what is causing them! Our hearts go out to you and we know first hand there is nothing worse than not knowing. Sending our love and prayers.
Hanna

Julie said...

I'm so sorry! That is scary! I hope you get answers and can get things sorted out! Sweet girl!