Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of School 2012!

I can't believe I have a Second Grader and a Kindergartner!! So crazy!! They were so excited to go!!

 Easton has Mrs. Moeller. Same teacher Briella had. He is SO ready and so excited!! He is very independent and outgoing. He can write his own name, counts and knows numbers, letters and colors. He is so smart and going to do great!

Briella has Mrs. Balginy. She is SO smart! She is already reading at 3 times her grade level! She is on the more quiet, shy side at school but does so well. She is very independent!! I am so excited to see how much she grows this year in school!


 Falls Valley VIPERS!!

Some one wasn't used to having brother be gone and missed him terribly!! They had a lot of catching up on playtime to do!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

such a group of cutie patooties! love them xoxox