Sunday morning we woke up expecting to leave Cali with enough time to make it to baby Parkers blessing at one. Well Halee had another seizure in bed when i got up to shower. what a way to start the day. we got out of Cali a lot later than expected. George sped the whole way , we dressed in the car and everything! Well at one we were still about 15 min away and I was so emotional I started to cry! I am so grateful Justin asked if they could do the blessing after the sacrament was passed. we made it!! And she was SO Beautiful!! It was my first time getting to see my newest niece! I just love her to pieces!
Poor baby :(
Uncle George loves all his babies!!
Briella is the BEST big helper!!
These girls miss Grandma!
Lovin on baby Parker!
Cousin playtime!
I love my niece. She is such a tiny little sweetheart!
Halee couldn't wait to get her turn!!!
Grandma and Grandpa with their silly bunch!!









No comments:
Post a Comment