Saturday, November 26, 2011
Being Thankful
I am so thankful to get to celebrate Thanksgiving yearly! And I could go on and on for what I am so grateful for :) I am thankful to have the Church of Jesus Christ in my life. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and my Savior. I am thankful for ALL my Savior had done for me. I am grateful to my parents for everything they have done for me and in raising me and continuing to be a huge part in my life. For the wonderful example and christlike people they have been in my life. I am thankful for my best friend and eternal companion George. He is everything to me and always there for me and does everything for our little family! I am grateful for the 3 best kids ever. They have the sweetest spirits and I am so blessed to be there mom. I am grateful for my siblings and all they are to me in my life. They are all my best friends and have set examples in my life and all love my kids as their own. I am grateful for my nieces and nephews and love their sweet little spirits and the chance to get to be apart of their lives. I am grateful for my calling in the church to work in the primary. I could go on and on :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment