While we were in St. George we got to see our friends!! The kids were estatic!! (so was I!!) It was so good to see them and catch up! Thanks for hanging out with us!
We went over to the Thiriots. I CAN NOT believe how big these guys have got since I last saw them!! So crazy! The kids had a lot of fun with them. Boston, Brynlee and Bracken. They are so sweet and so cute! Brynlee was so excited to show the kids "her" dog :) We miss these guys!! And all the fun playdates!
We also went to Mcdonalds with the Hallums! That was super fun! The kids loved playing with the girls. I can't believe how much they have changed!! SO CUTE!!
Right when we got there Kamaile ran to get ice cream cones for her and Bella
she loved playing with Halee and helping her! So cute!
Crazy Kids!
Ma and Mandy- photo courtesy of Briella :)
little stinker stole Mandy's cone while we were doing pics!
this is sweet little Gracie. First time I met her and she is ADORABLE!!!!!
They are up high on a window. and just as I predicted, Halee would fall :) Luckily Mandy was right there to break her fall or it wouldn't have been pretty!
Buddies!! I WISH we lived by these cute girls!! No fair!!!
How Cute!! I dug this out and found it! This is the last time these 2 little girlies saw eachother before we moved! HOW CUTE?! They are so little!! So it was so fun for them to get to see eachother again!
yeah. . . . definately their mothers daughters!!
I love their crazy personalities!!
SO much fun!! Thanks for hanging out with us!! We enjoyed seeing your BEAUTIFUL girlies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment