My Dad turned 50! And we wanted to do something a little different, Mom thought we should all go out to Craze in Rexburg. It was so fun! The kids had a blast. They had pizza and burgers "damburgers" None of the guys could get over that lol. We did mini golf, arcade games, Lazer Tag for Dads first time ever and HE WON!! They had a playland for the kiddos and a mechanical horse that they all loved except Briella didn't even want to try. After we went for cake and presents. Grammy made a really yummy upside down pineapple cake.
Go woody!!
Cute buddies!!
Halee LOVED the horse and thought it was the funniest thing!!
Briella was so into the games!
My boy was making baskets ALL by himself!! I didn't know he could!
Eatin Pizza and "Dambugers"
Mini Golf
Briella had to beat everyone in all the games :)
Angel is trying to hide and doing such a great job lol
Dad went and used the girls bathroom and had no idea! We took pics when he came out!!
We got Grandpa Hot tamales, Pirates 4! Rootbeer and a sweater. The kids were so excited to get it for him!
By the end of the night it was way past my kids bedtime and it showed!!!
Halee demonstrating her flexiblility
I love my Dad! He is the best Dad and Grandpa in the whole world!! He is an amazing example and hard worker. He has always been there for me and us! I am so Proud of my Dad and he is all I ever wanted in a Dad! Happy Birthday Dad!! I love you!
1 comment:
That was a fun night!
Post a Comment