Friday, December 30, 2011

My new Job :)

I took a part time babysitting job two days a week in my home. The kids LOVE my new job :) I have Tahj whose a day younger than Halee and Kylah whose almost 6 months. They are so easy! And my kids just dote all over them! Its a fight at feeding time about whose turn it is or who did it longer or last!! lol!! I think George likes me doing this because he is hoping it will get me over being baby hungry especially since i can't have anymore.







 Easton was feeding her and said "mom this baby has the most beautiful eyes!" he's such a cutie!
 Sweet Bells just can't get enough of her!! She kept telling me she wished we could have another baby girl!

2 comments:

Timber said...

They are both dolls! How fun! I need a job like that.

Joanna said...

They look like they could be siblings!