I can't believe my oldest is six years old!! It seems like I just had her!! She is such a blessing in my life! She keeps me on my toes thats for sure! She is so smart! She is beautiful! She has been doing gymnastics and has gotten quite good! She is such a good big sister and can be so loving. I love having her in our family and am so Lucky and blessed to be her mom! I love you Briella! Happy Birthday!! Your an amazing girl and such a sweet spirit!!
The day you were born! I became a mommy!
First Birthday! Care Bears party!
Second Birthday! Mickey mouse party!
3 years old! Second time in Disneyland!!
Beautiful 4 year old and first dance recital!
5th birthday at Red Robin
the day you turned 6!
My extremely smart and beautiful six year old! I love you!






No comments:
Post a Comment