Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday we went to church with my Parents. Then we had Easter dinner over at their house. George had to go to work after! That wasn't too fun! He has been working a CNA job at the Hospice for school. But we are grateful for him and supporting us! We had a "cascarones" egg hunt and it was so fun!!! My kids favorite part of Easter. And they got more treats from Grandparents and family. I am so Grateful for the Savior and that he gave his life for us so that we can repent and live together forever with our families! I am so thankful for the knowledge i have of the gospel.
 The best 3 Easter presents ever! Did I mention my birthday was on Eater this year? These were all I needed!
 I am so grateful for my sweet little family and our opportunity to be together forever because of the Savior.

 Best Friends!
 The girlies!
 the Studs!
 Beautiful Briella!
 Beautiful Halee!
 Handsome Easton!
 Finding Cascornes! (Real eggs with Confetti inside)


 Easton cracking them on mommy!
 Halee not so sure what they are!



 Cracking them on Grandma!
 Attacking the prego woman! :)

 Getting Daddy!
My Beautiful girls!

No comments: