Today was the last day of kindergarten fro Briella. So sad! I have a friend that gives her kids awards like they give at school. I thought that was a great idea and a great way to make them feel special and keep up their self esteem especially doing it as a family! So for dinner i made one of our favorites, tacos! We drank fruit punch with flower straws to bring on summer!! Then daddy gave out certificates for things they accomplished this school year! And we cheered and clapped and they thought it was so NEAT! It made me happy!
I told Halee to say cheese! She gets it now LOL!!!
Me and Bells!!
Briella has learned to read HUGE words! She reads the scriptures! She can add big numbers too! She has also gotten really good at sharing with her sibs.
Easton learned to write his name, count and is so sincerly kind and caring.
Halee has become such a helper and so independent!
Showing their Certificates! They each got 3!!
1 comment:
I love that idea. How fun for the kids.
Post a Comment