I can't believe Briella is done with Kindergarten!!! What the Heck?! Time goes WAY too fast!!! It needs to slow down! I love my great big 6 year old! She is soooo smart and has learned SO MUCH! She has become an excellent reader, she reads the scriptures at night! She just gets smarter everyday and I am SO PROUD of her and the little girl she is becoming. I love you Briella! Congrats B!!!! :)
the graduates walking in, the back of Briella :) her hair was so pretty!
Briella and Mari singing
Her whole class and Mrs. Moeller on the floor
Getting her Diploma from Principal Mr. Gauchey
brother got her flowers :)
Briella and Mrs. Moeller, the best kindergarten teacher EVER!
Briella and Mari Brizzee. They are in our ward also and got to be in the same class!
Briella and Dawson Mortimer. He lived next door this year! And in the same class.
Briella at her kindergarten desk. In 12 short years i will be taking photos of her in a cap and gown, i can't even fathom that!! Briella, STOP growing up! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment