Wednesday, June 29, 2011

16 months

Halee is at seriously the most fun stage!! I wish i could just freeze her in time for forever! She is so sweet and playful! She says a ton of words and copys you! She loves to eat everything and LOVES candy! I swear she eats candy constantly, thanks to grandpa!! Some new words are: help me, peeze(please), E (for Easton), wawa(water), twee(tree), bird, no!, she has started calling me "mommy" not mama. my mom is mama I am mommy and my dad is papa or gwapa. And lately she has been trying to copy any word i say! She is so much fun!! She is such a little mommy! She always has to have at least 2 babies at all time!! I love her so much!





 Such a cutie, sweet baby!!


 Laughing at the big kiddos!



Love this little luv bug!!

No comments: