Fathers Day was so wonderful! I got to spend it with My Dad and my kids and Husband :) George and I were asked to talk in Sacrament meeting. Pretty nerve wrecking!! I had to talk on the Importance of Families in our Lives and he talked on Fatherhood. After we had a cook out at my parents with Steaks and salads and yummy Dutch oven dessert! It was wonderful! George had to go work for a few hrs but got to be with us most the time. So while he was working we all headed over to visit Grandpa Peterson which my kids love to do.
I am so grateful for my Dad and all he does for me and my family. He is the best Dad ever! He is so hard working! He loves to tease and thinks he's quite funny! He has always loved and provided for us and raised our family in rightousness. He sets an amazing example. He is such a wonderful Grandpa to our kids. I have been so blessed to grow up with the Preisthood in our home. Happy Fathers Day Dad!! I love you!
I want George to know that i think he is the most amazing Daddy i could have ever picked for my kids. They simply adore him and think he is the coolest thing!! I appriciate all he does for us and taking care of and providing for us. I also am grateful for his priesthood and example in our home. He is amazing! Happy Fathers Day! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment