Easton is four! Where the heck has the time gone?! Can I just say I have to be one of the luckiest Mommies to have this handsome little dude?! He is seriously the sweetest thing ever! He loves everyone and loves to be a people pleaser! He loves making mommy and daddy happy! He has gotten so smart! He can spell and write his name, he can count pretty high, he asks me all the time to teach him to read because sister can :) He is such a tease to his two sisters but he is also so concerned and protective of them! He talks all the time about going on his mission when he's a missionary! What could make a mom more proud! He is such a blessing in our home and he is my one and only favorite boy in the whole world! (george is a man, not a boy ;) ) I LOVE LOVE you Easton, Happy Birthday buddy!
The day our main man was born!! Sweet baby!
Sweet baby's blessing day!
10 months
First Birthday!
13 months
Second Birthday
Third Birthday
Happy Fourth Birthday buddy! I love you sssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooo Much!







No comments:
Post a Comment