Monday, June 20, 2011

In the big kids room

So we decided it was time to have our room back and be able to keep it cleaner without kids toys creeping into it all the time!! Excuse the mess as we re arranged furniture and moved Halee's crib into the big kids room!

 Halee and her dolly helping Daddy!



Her first night sleeping in the kids room. She did so great and has not had any issues with going to bed in there. I can't believe my baby is big!! She is my little angel and I am sad she is growing. So I had to throw in a comparison picture in of when she was just a few days old using the same blanket I made her!


My sweet sweet Tiny!!

1 comment:

I Gotta Try That said...

Awww that is so sweet but so sad. I'm going to miss our sweet tiny!